[3830] SAC SSB OG6N SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, teijo.murtovaara@netikka.fi
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OG6N SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 01:59:43 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OG6N
Station: OG6N

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Radios: SO2R

   80:  117    30
   40:  200    36
   20:  649    58
   15:   44    28
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1010   152  Total Score = 336,224

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Running LP on SSB was a real challenge compared to CW. 20m was closing early
just like in the CW part. The low bands were very difficult, especially 80m
where it was very difficult to get a decent run. I'm not happy with the mult
count on 40 and 80m. At 23Z it was so slow that I decided to take a break and I
went to bed. I woke-up around 04Z, but the conditions were not very good. It
tooks some time before the rates increased. After all I managed to move quite a
number of multipliers mostly between 20m and 15m. It was also nice to work
VK4MA, 5R8FU, KH2JU and some other DX on 15m. I hope that this is promising the
long awaited change in the solar cycle. 10m was not showing any sign of life
here though. I'm looking forward to the CQWW SSB. Thanks for the QSOs!