[3830] EU Sprint SSB HB9DUR(@HB9EI) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hb9dur@uska.ch
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB HB9DUR(@HB9EI) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 14:53:36 -0700
                    EU Autumn Sprint, SSB

Call: HB9DUR
Operator(s): HB9DUR
Station: HB9EI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Monte Ceneri
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   34    60min
   40:   55   100min
   20:   42   80 min
---------------------
Total:  131   Total Score = 131

Club:

Comments:

20m paid more than spring session, so better score achieved although I did not
take much opportunity in working W6 stations; shame on me.
Our set-up is still unable to change band quickly due to very long PA retune
which is incompatible with Sprint requirements.... Should have tried with 100W
or having set up a basic SO2R box as planned but not done. There is definitely
room to improve.
My second participation made Ken KE3X going to 4U1ITU. Wow ! I am sure you
enjoyed the power of the callsign in spite of no-80m and restrictions in some
directions. Usual stuff... Welcome to Switzerland!
Did not log Fil CT1ILT on 80m also this time. Bad luck agn?

GL next WE on CW! I will be in I4 continuing the chatting with IK4VET and
IW2HAJ.

73 Andy