[3830] CaQP K6SRZ SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oakame@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6SRZ SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:15:02 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6SRZ
Operator(s): K6SRZ
Station: K6SRZ

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SONO
Operating Time (hrs): 21:22

  160:    0      0
   80:  174    160
   40:  178    103
   20:  461    365
   15:  165    155
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was on my way to my best score ever, but a scheduling conflict kept me away
from the shack from 4:30 to 8:30 local time.  That--and a few hours of
sleep--cost me 2:32 of time.

Ah well.  Fun as always and the DX participation seemed to be up this year. It
was great to see 15 M open.  I was called by EU stations on 15.

Yukon/NWT was conspicuous by its absence.  Did any CA stations get this mult?
Did the out-of-state stations have problems with San Francisco County?  That
was the one I was asked about most.  Lots of Redwood Empire DX Association
member stations on the air.  Is this their (our) year?