[3830] CaQP K7IA SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K7IA SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:21:06 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SW New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 11:56

  160:    5      2
   80:   53      0
   40:   66      9
   20:   90     67
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  214     78  Mults = 55  Total Score = 43,890

Club:

Comments:

A very enjoyable outing, especially for a guy who has become used to pointing
antennas to the Northeast!  I was able to work only the loud ones on 20 meters,
and the time window for loud ones seemed fairly brief, with no other daytime
band to fall back on.

Happy to work all but three counties:

Missed KING (heard a W0 portable calling and calling on 20 SSB and being
answered by everyone except westerners).

Missed MARP, nothing heard.

Missed NAPA (was it the grape juice?)

Many thanks to NCCC for sponsoring this grand event!

This will be a tough act for the first annual Arizona ASO Party to follow next
weekend.  I'll be helping my old home state out, operating from Cochise County.
 Hope to see y'all, pardners!

73,
Dan
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club