[3830] CaQP K0OU SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K0OU SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:28:57 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6      2
   80:   51     17
   40:   93     73
   20:  153    362
   15:   16      4
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

The premier State QSO Party. Excellent! I completed the sweep at 21:39z Saturday
with TUOL. Ended up close to 800 Q's. I consider the CQP to be the kick-off to
the contest season. Hope this is an indication of things to come as this was my
best CQP yet. TNX to all the CA stations and especially K6AQL, N6O, W6YX for
lots of activity and fun. Will catch all the PA stations next weekend.
73 de K0OU Steve in MO