[3830] CaQP K0RC SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0rc@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K0RC SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:35:45 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   16      1
   80:   45     21
   40:   62     38
   20:   99     92
   15:   26     43
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Although this wasn't a full-time effort for me, this is my best score in the
CaQP to date. At times 15 meters had signals booming into MN. I got too tired
to spend much time on 160 meters but did manage to work a few stations. Too bad
there wasn't a 10 meter opening into our area. I am not certain where the mobile
stations were hiding! I did not hear many of them this year.

My log is already uploaded to LoTW in case you need the rare state of MN!

73 de Bob - KÃ?RC in MN