[3830] CaQP KJ4HYG SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kj4hyg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KJ4HYG SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 17:00:30 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KJ4HYG
Operator(s): KJ4HYG
Station: KJ4HYG

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Marietta, GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    2
   40:    6     14
   20:   17     25
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   25     39  Mults = 31  Total Score = 4,681

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I enjoyed operating this contest, even if I didn't operate that much. Because I
was looking for Oceania DX contesters, many of the contacts I made were SSB.
Due to a conflict, I didn't get to operate much on Sunday,  but propagation on
Saturday was god enough that Saturday was extremely rewarding. Due to the
nature of a QSO party, it was a great chance to practice S&P, both on CW and
SSB (the young voice helps a lot in busting a pileup). I operated 50 watts
about the entire time, although near the beginning I stayed around 20w in CW.

Nice QSO party, and I can't wait for the next one to come around.

Chris / KJ4HYG