[3830] CaQP W4UCZ SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W4UCZ SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 19:49:18 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    7
   40:   16
   20:  106
   15:   32
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  161     0  Mults = 49  Total Score = 23,667

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

A very fun party! Great turnout - worked 110 different stations.

Reasonably good propogation into Georgia. Nice to hear 15 meters busy on
Sunday afternoon. Went to bed before 80 started perking up Saturday night.

Running a very primitive setup: a K3 barefoot into a 55' random wire up 10'.
My thanks to the California ops who pulled my non-flamethrower signal through.

Still missing four all-time confirmed; Mariposa, Kings, Tulare and Napa.
Wait until next year!

Sometimes the reputation of being a class act is well deserved.  The CQP is
certainly one such case.  Thanks for the fun and all the Q's.

73,
Mark, W4UCZ
Atlanta