[3830] CaQP AA6PW SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bharring7@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AA6PW SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:12:06 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: AA6PW
Operator(s): AA6PW
Station: AA6PW

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   170    28
   40:   262    10
   20:   463   376
   15:   135    59
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1030   473  Mults = 58  Total Score = 234,088

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Its been a couple of years since participating in the CQP with a serious effort.
 During the weekend realized how much I missed the action. Thought I was not
going to pick up NT and ran across VE8 inside of 3 minutes at the end of the
contest. With all the congestion on 20 meters Saturday afternoon seemed really
difficult on phone to get a run going with low power.  Sunday stations were
spread out enough on 20 to get some good phone runs going.  Congrats to many
big scores.

Bob AA6PW