[3830] CaQP K2DSL SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@levinecentral.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K2DSL SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 08:29:29 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:           4
   20:   46    121
   15:    1     14
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   47    139  Mults = 55  Total Score = 23,045

Club: Bergen ARA

Comments:

This past weekend I didnâ??t think Iâ??d be doing any contesting, but as things
ended up, I had the afternoon and early evening free on Saturday and the
California QSO Party was in full swing, so I started making contacts.  I ended
up making about 120 contacts on Saturday. On Sunday before the football games
began I made more contacts and ended up with 186 total contacts. There are 58
counties in California and I was able to make contact with 55 of them. This QSO
Party was tremendous fun and the ops were fantastic. Iâ??ll definitely try and
catch this QSO Party next year. Kenwood TS-2000 w/ 100w to G5RV.