[3830] CaQP F1JKJ M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, laurent@ferracci.org
Subject: [3830] CaQP F1JKJ M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 07:49:32 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: F1JKJ
Operator(s): F1JKJ
Station: F1JKJ

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   87     75
   15:   15     21
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  102     96  Mults = 53  Total Score = 26,394

Club:

Comments:

That was great ! I started wishing to add to my "county hunter" totals. The
propagation was good and i couldn't stop !

On sunday, propagation was great on 15m !

I was finally able to contact 53 of the 58 coutries, the missing being Lake,
Colusa, Tuolumne, Yuba and San Francisco.

Thanks a lot to all CA station that took time for me, when necessary !