[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:11:41 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - October 9

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:  13     11
   40:  22     14
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     28  Total Score = 1,064

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Heard a couple of stations at 0228 on 20. Thought for sure I was going to pile
up a few quick mults. Got 1 - WD0T. Stayed another 2 wasteful minutes with
ZERO. Got to 40 and found it long. Where was the East coast guys and SE? 80 was
good but seemed like not that many stations. Kept chasing Tor around but never
in the right sequence to get MS. Went to 160 at 0255 -nada. Back at 0258 and
got 2 quickes including pal N3BB for the second band. That's more like it. But
at the bell the Qs were dismal. Mults decent. Still fun, though. Thanks to all.
LA becomes rarer next couple of weeks. I'll be operating via internet so it'll
be slow going. Hope to catch a few from the condo on the AL beach. 73 de Art