[3830] NA Sprint RTTY N6WM(M6WM) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY N6WM(M6WM) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:06:49 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): M6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   49       4
   40:   46      11
   20:   32      17
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

Well.. another interesting one for the books.  Was participation down? the crew
seemed to keep marching down to the lower bands sooner than I thought they
would also.

I had some problems with the logging program this time, and the ESM mode of
N1MM was populating the wrong boxes, and seemed to misbehave.  sri for a couple
of delays as I manually entered data to get around it.

Otherwise, its allways fun to work all my friends in the contesting community,
and really appreciate the q's, especially those who put up with me while I was
struggling with the logger.

73, and seeya next time!

Chris
N6WM