[3830] CaQP K6VO(@K6NR) M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6VO(@K6NR) M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:29:21 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6VO
Operator(s): K6NR, K6RBS, KF6HVO, AD7YT, NJ6N
Station: K6NR

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: SBER
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   21       0
   80:  121     151
   40:  196     316
   20:  399     472
   15:  140     147
   10:    0       0
    6:    0       0
    2:    0       0
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

For the 7th straight year, a group of hams from the South Orange Amateur Radio
Association (SOARA) joined me at my desert station in San Bernardino County for
CQP as K6VO.  This year it was Richard, K6RBS, Brian, NJ6N, Mike, KF6HVO, and
Jeff, AD7YT.  Conditions actually seemed a little better than last year, but we
fell behind and never quite caught up to last year's score.  Lots of QRN made it
difficult to pull everyone out.  Many thanks to everyone for the Qs, especially
for the 126 contacts from Ontario, and the 93 DX contacts.  See everyone next
year.

  Dana, K6NR

Station: Elecraft K3 -> Ameritron AL572, 1100 W
         5 elements @ 45' on 15, 4 elements @ 60' on 20
         4 square vertical array on 40, 80m vertical, 160m inverted L