[3830] Makrothen RTTY KL8DX SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY KL8DX SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:34:51 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): <4

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  123
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  123  Total Score = 649,278

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I have to agree with several others, I really like this format and
scoring. Highlight was working ZS2EZ Barry, for a whopping total of
16,654 points (according to N1MM logger). If that ain't cool, huh?

I had a very limited amount of time to operate this weekend as I
am deeply engaged in a bathroom remodeling project but just had to
get on for a few hours. The path to Europe on Saturday was great but
an increase in solar wind made 20 horrible for most of Sunday. It
did get better as the afternoon progressed but nothing like Saturday
was. I wished I had more time to operate this contest as it's fast
becoming a favorite for me. Thanks to the sponsors and for the QSO's.
As normal, life and work interfere way too much with my radio hobby!

73,
Phil KL8DX
Denali National Park, AK