[3830] AzQP K7L(K6LL) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] AzQP K7L(K6LL) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:01:20 -0700
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: K7L
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZYMA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:   15             40
   40:   15             55
   20:  448    1451     52
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  478    1451    147  Mults = 121  Total Score = 326,921

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The digital qso's all came from the rtty sprint, which ran from 5-9 pm local
time on Saturday.  I'm surprised that nobody complained about my "YMA" appended
to the sprint exchange. Maybe they thought it was just rtty garbage characters.

The multiplier count above may be off by 2 one way or the other. N1MM's summary
sheet differed by four from the multiplier window, so I took an average.

There were very nice (for AZ) openings to Europe on 20 on both days.

It's really amazing how much fun you can have with a tribander at 48 feet.

Thanks for all the contacts.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.