[3830] PaQP K3TN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP K3TN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 03:57:44 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:   10      2
   80:   38     63
   40:   36     49
   20:    4      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------------------
Total:   88    116      0        0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 40,000.0

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

TS 850 to Windom at 45'

Rain here Saturday cancelled all my outdoor plans - perfect QSO party weather.
I practiced high speed S&Ping, and then got hooked trying to fill in the county
columns in the N1MM multiplier window. I got pretty good at poaching when I
heard a county I needed answering someone else's CQ - "hey, K3{mult I need} up
five, please." Of course, it helps that from MD I can throw a rock and hit most
PA counties.

Figured I'd pick up the remaining 8 multipliers on Sunday but the weather was
so nice I spent the day kayaking on the Potomac river with my wife and friends,
hitting some wineries in Northern VA afterwards. Didn't get back until just
after the end of the contest - the only CQers were a few 7 landers in the
AZQP.

The score is just a guess - I forgot to write down what N1MM said. I think I
worked N3KAE 5 times, which I think would add bonus points and maybe a
"bonus" mult and maybe all kinds of other stuff...

John K3TN