[3830] AzQP K7DPS M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP K7DPS M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:02:55 -0700
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: K7DPS
Operator(s): WA7NWL, KC7AQZ
Station: K7DPS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZMCP
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:         345
   15:           1
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     346      0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 17,300

Club:

Comments:

Many thanks to the Catalina group for sponsoring and coordinating the contest,
and to the stations in both the Arizona and Pennsylvania contests and all of
the others who answered our calls.

>From our end, propogation was not too bad and we worked a fairly steady stream
of callers on our run frequencies.  Rig is a somewhat 'mature' Kenwood TS-430
and Heath SB-200 to a tribander at about 30-feet.  I suppose it's a little like
fine wine or compound interest - older stuff is not always too bad of a thing.

Dave and I are members of several amateur radio clubs including the K7DPS
Amateur Radio Group and the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club, and we were fortunate
to operate this one from the station at work.

See everyone down the log, and , again, thanks.

73,

John, WA7NWL
Dave, KC7AQZ