[3830] NyQP N2WN SOMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP N2WN SOMixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 07:38:59 -0700
                    New York QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOMixed QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2
   80:   23      6      2
   40:   41     10
   20:    2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   69     16      2  Mults = 33  Total Score = 5,148

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to WJ2O/m (5) and WB2ABD/m (3) for hitting the road. I didn't hear any
other mobiles, but not sure I had the best path to NY either. Did manage two
RTTY QSOs on 80, one good for a new multiplier. 20 was not good at all, heard
plenty of NY, but they weren't hearing me. Suspect they were pointed to EU,
which is what I would have done too.

Plenty of different calls, think maybe the next running might start and end a
bit earlier. It got pretty quiet towards the end, with WJ2O providing the few
new ones. Lotsa other contests made it hard on 40 and 160 too...

73,
Julius
n2wn