[3830] NyQP W6XR/2 SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W6XR@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] NyQP W6XR/2 SOMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:26:07 -0700
                    New York QSO Party

Call: W6XR/2
Operator(s): W6XR/2
Station: W6XR

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Freeville, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:   14      0      0
   80:  163     33      0
   40:  128    137      0
   20:   75     39      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  380    209      0  Mults = 88  Total Score = 85,272

Club:

Comments:

Many thanks to all worked, especially W2PV who mobiled from needed county to
needed county.  Having 100's of hours building and operating at the previous
W2PV, it was very nostalgic to work Jim's call so many times.  Hats off to all
the mobiles.  The bands were sub par and my first hour was terrible on 20
because I forgot and was listening inadvertently on the low band Pennant array
which probably has at least 40 db. of attenuation on signals above forty.  All
in all a good warm up for all the upcoming contest activity.

73

Natan W6XR/2
Freeville, NY