[3830] JARTS K4GMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS K4GMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:32:05 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

   80:  101   234    31
   40:  314   835    58
   20:  332   888    72
   15:   66   190    21
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  813  2147   182  Total Score = 390,754

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the JARTS for sponsoring the Contest.  Lot of fun
Only wish I had more time for it this year.  However, my son and
grandson had birthday party celebrations this weekend.  Could only
get in approx. 11 hours out of 48 hours.

Interesting to get in a contest near the end.  Lot of activity
on your run freq. hi:>)

Wish I could hear better on 80 meters.  Using a couple of 480 ft. Beverage
antennas, but still not able to copy a number of the European
stations that were calling.

Thanks to all who did call and appreciate all the contacts/points.