[3830] IlQP NO5W Non-IL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP NO5W Non-IL LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:15:00 -0700
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     32
   40:     37
   20:     11
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:     80       0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 6,400

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Nice party. I stayed longer than I had planned but had no problem staying
interested with the good activity on the part of the IL ops and a few visiting
mobiles. I was really surprised at how productive 80M was when I returned from

dinner and decided to give it a try not thinking it would yield much. I
particularly enjoyed working the two stations on the four corner county
boundaries. Thanks to the organizers for supporting the IL QP.

Hope to see everyone in the upcoming CW SS in a few weeks,

73/Chuck/NO5W