[3830] WAG SX5R(SV5DKL) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG SX5R(SV5DKL) SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 22:44:46 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: SX5R
Operator(s): SV5DKL
Station: SV5DKL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Rhodes Isl. - EU001
Operating Time (hrs): 07:00

   80:   32      0      15
   40:  114      0      23
   20:  101      0      23
   15:   72      0      20
   10:    0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:  319      0      81  Total Score = 77,517

Club:

Comments:

Limited time operation due to other work activities. Lots of participants as
every year. Nice to work new DOKs and good friends. Highlight was the QSO with
MF Runde club station DL0MFL (MF DOK) on 80m. Btw, where can I find on air
DL0MF MF Runde Clubstation ?? I need just 1 QSO with them to apply for certain
MF Runde awards, hi!
Congratulations to Bill, SV1BJW operating from his 2nd QTH as SZ6P for his
great score on WAG.
73s to all
de Stathis, SV5DKL (CC: SX5R)