[3830] IlQP K1TN Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdavidcain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP K1TN Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:08:40 -0700
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:     16
   40:     36
   20:     14
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:     66       0  Mults = 42  Total Score = 5,544

Club:

Comments:

CW only operation. Elecraft K3, 66-foot end-fed wire. Stinko propagation.

This was another CW activity almost totally trashed on 40 Meters by yet another
RTTY "contest." I wonder how many CW people took a listen and just turned their
radio off. I find it especially galling to think that some of the loud RTTY
stations may be operated by people who do not know Morse code. Thanks to the
Illinois mobiles, especially, who perservered through that crap.

Jim Cain
At The K1TN Superstation