[3830] JARTS VY2LI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS VY2LI Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:11:00 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   71   168    25
   40:  333   850    57
   20:  383  1077    57
   15:    9    24     8
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  796  2119   147  Total Score = 311,493

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Missed most of Saturday due to social and family time.Got going early Sunday
AM(for me!) at 6AM local, but may as well have added to sack time because air
time was not fruitful.Conditions were not great and I expect with all the
different contests underway, it impacted on participation, particularly in
NA.At least that's how it appeared at this station.Heard little from South
America (1) and Carribean (3).

Worked two sections in both VK and JA;chalked that up to better antenna
performance?Missed VE4,VE5,VE9 and Canadian Territories.This is a fun test,but
hard to stay in the chair for 48 hours.I apologize for fill-in requests,but
still getting used to N1MM.Learning curves seem steeper now than they used to
be 20 years ago!

Thanks to organizers and to all who called.Hope we got into your log.73,Bill

EQUIPMENT:

FT-990,SB-220
Wilson SY-1 4el yagi,rotatable dipole on 40 @ 70',1/4wave vertical on 80.
Rigblaster,N1MM