[3830] TBDC OK7XX(OK1RD) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1rd@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] TBDC OK7XX(OK1RD) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:01:34 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: OK7XX
Operator(s): OK1RD
Station: OK7XX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Zandov
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 201  Total Score = 2,052

Club:

Comments:

The TBDC contest was run as a fire up contest before the " big " one in
coming contests season. All the antennas systems of the OK7XX QTH were
linked into operation testing its serviceability and achievement. (Txing:
full sized dipole 4SQR,Low Inv.Vee + Rxing 9x Beverages 400m long each, 8
Circle Array). All worked well but some weakness have to be improved.
Unfortunately participation of the TBDC contest was not very high in EU
nevertheless helped me to uncover what is needed to be improved. The result
of working 40 JAs and 69 NA stations is not so bad, I guess. I do hope the
OK7XX QTH will be ready for contesting call OL1A to run CQ WW and other
contests of the season Autumn 20009.
See you there all and 73 Jarda,OK1RD