[3830] WAG DP4K(DK3DM) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG DP4K(DK3DM) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:09:55 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DP4K
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DP4K

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Radio Taubeneiche
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   485     0      53
   40:   408     0      67
   20:   506     0      64
   15:   287     0      60
   10:    12     0       8
----------------------------
Total:  1698     0     252  Total Score = 1,278,144

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hello @ all !

BIG THANK YOU to all who gave me a call in the WAG Contest 2009 !
Especialy thanks go to the stations who were willing to QSY to other bands.
I am very happy with my result and had a LOT of fun in this contest. Hope
all of you enjoyed the contest as much as I did !
Was great to see 15m in pretty good condx, but 10m was very flat. Worse than in
2008 :-( But I hope I will be alive, when next sunspots will be there ! Age is
34 now, so let´s keep fingers crossed on this ;-)

Next Contest from DP4K will be CQ-WW-SSB operated by Uli, DL8OBQ as SO/SB 15m.
Please give him a call also !

VY 73 de Heiko (Bud), DK3DM

Station at: www.DP4K.de