[3830] IlQP W0BH Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP W0BH Fixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:22:37 -0700
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:     44       58
   40:     83      137
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:    127      195  Mults = 85  Total Score = 38,165

Club:

Comments:

Good conditions into IL from KS this year. I worked 174 unique calls. The
mobiles were out in full force and did an excellent job :

15 KJ9C
10 K9AA - consistently loudest mobile into Kansas award!
7  N9BIL N9JF W9MSE
5  N9DT N9YPN
4  NN9K W9WI
3  W9OES

I started hearing mobiles immediately, but for some reason, never picked up
W9WI until later in the event and missed a number of the southern counties
because of that.  Counties missed:

Bond, Clinton, Coles, De Witt, Effingham, Fayette, Gallatin, Hardin, Henderson,
Johnson, Lee, McDonough, Marion, Perry, Pope, Saline and Washington.  Combining
the last three years, Bond and Johnson are the only ones I still need for the
sweep.

I worked W9MSE and NN8K on Saturday in the IAQP as well .. good warmup! Other
dedicated stations included the 4-county portables. Those Qs really help fill
up the log. Top fixed/portable stations included:

16 N9FN
8  KF9D
4  KX9DX WA9LT

Thanks to the Western Illinois ARC for sponsoring the event, and thanks to all
who participated for the Qs.

73, Bob, w0bh