[3830] JARTS ZC4LI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, HODGSON@CYTANET.COM.CY
Subject: [3830] JARTS ZC4LI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 05:23:59 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 40

   80:  047   138    22
   40:  322   934    61
   20:  427  1237    72
   15:  364  1004    65
   10:  005  0015    04
-------------------------
Total: 1165  3328   224  Total Score = 745,472

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft -  Titanex 160hd
Rig:-       Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-       Acom-1000
Software:-  Win-Test 3.27

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.
I was going to do SOAB LOW SO2R but I could not get
the software to key the correct rig, I was using the
MK2R+ with Win-Test, it worked ok at 10am on friday
morning when I set it all up but it did not want to
play at 2am on saturday !! I spent an hour trying
to get it to work but no joy so I ended up doing
SO1R.
I spent most of the time doing S&P as low power
is not conducive to running.
Bands:- Not much on 10 but 15 was quite productive
as were 40 and 20. 80m was very noisy as usual.

Gripes:-  I think that Phil GU0SUP has covered them
          all !!

Log is on LoTW, for paper Qsl's pse see QRZ.COM

73 and maybe see u in the CQWW SSB next weekend SOSB 15M

Steve.