[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:13:04 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - October 23

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:  11     10
   80:  16     12
   40:  13      8
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     32  Total Score = 1,344

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Got off to an awful start trying to work weak signals on 20 and finding weak
sigs on 40 but things got better in the last half.  160 working better now that
I moved the antenna up higher.  May be able to get it even higher when I get a
little time to work on it.

I will miss next week due to a business trip to the Left Coast.  If all goes
according to plan, I will be having dinner at Fisherman's Wharf while you all
are battling on the airwaves.  Have fun!

73, Hal W1NN
Dipole Acres
Specializing in High Angle Radio Waves
Medina Ohio