[3830] CQWW SSB SM6U(@SK6AW) SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SM6U(@SK6AW) SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:21:28 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SM6U
Operator(s): SM6U
Station: SK6AW

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: JO67AQ, Gothenburg
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  298    24       88
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Was supposed to work both days but something came in between, so it became a
very limited activity on sunday, and only SOSB/15. Condx were descent and I
can't even remember when I had my last NA-Run on 15m. 2004?

When I arrived at the club station i found out that some copper thieves has
been using our QTH to strip stolen cables, and they also made a mess stealing
some unused 7/8" cables, alu pipes, and broke off some beam elements on the
ground. Never happened before in more than 40 years at the same location. The
world is getting sad. Spent several hours dismantling beams and tubes during
the contest and we managed to transport all stealable stuff away during the
evening. Just hoping they will leave all connected cables alone..

73 Rick
   SM6U