[3830] CQWW SSB EB3EPR/2 SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, esteve_lla@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EB3EPR/2 SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:48:37 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EB3EPR/2
Operator(s): EB3EPR
Station: EB3EPR/2

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   18     4       15
   40:   56     6       27
   20:   76     8       29
   15:   76     8       37
   10:   48     6       19
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello,

First of all want to thanks to all the stations that worked me, for thr
patience of some of the operator trying to hear my call. This year testing a
very new QTH (still no power) very isolated and with no qrm, impresed to hear
the bands without all the noise of the city.

Conditions this year QRP 5W, FT-817 without filters, antennas G5RV up to 33
feets and vertical TW2010.

Super conditions this weekend 10m open with tremendus signals from southeast
asia, 15 and 20m very very crowded, have been very dificult to do qso with so
many stations.

Now time to prepare the qth with antennas and power.

73 Esteve EB3EPR (EB3EPR/2 during contest)