[3830] CQWW SSB NN3W(@N3HBX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn3w@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NN3W(@N3HBX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:29:09 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N3HBX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:   0     0        0  Total Score = 1,100,000

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, that was bad....Thank you, as always, to N3HBX for letting me use the
Poolesville station.

I was in fantastic form until 1445z Saturday when the power went dead and did
not come back for hours.  After two hours of waiting, I threw in the towel...
Especially a shame given that I had racked up close to 400 QSOs in about 2.25
hours of operating on 15 - what an opening!

Oh well, here's to next year.

The score is an estimation based on what I remember when the power went down...