[3830] CQWW SSB AD5VJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtnmi@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AD5VJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:28:41 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Weatherford Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   27     7       14
   40:   72    19       39
   20:  164    25       63
   15:  193    25       74
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

For only 100W, Bazookas and a small beam,
I am a happy camper with this one.

Best Score Ever for me,
thanks to everyone for the contacts.

Finally got my old Hornet Tribander Beam up at 30 feet and it sure did make a
difference. Now to refurbish the old TH7DX and retire the old Hornet and to
target an amplifier for next year or maybe even for CQWW CQ --- who knows.

Had a blast although 80 meters was a noisy so I worked a lot on 15 and 20 and
some on 40. Worked many stations within the last 2 hours on LP into Asia on 15
meters.

73 until CQWW CW,
Bob AD5VJ