[3830] CQWW SSB W6XR SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W6XR@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W6XR SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:30:49 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6XR
Operator(s): W6XR
Station: W6XR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    7     5        6
   80:   30     8       24
   40:  126    21       66
   20:  310    30      120
   15:  343    28      112
   10:   16     9       11
------------------------------
Total:  832   101      339  Total Score = 1,032,240

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Almost had 10 meter propagation here but it really didn't happen.  We had
unexpected 15 meter prop. but it was not good enough to get up early for!  The
20 meter prop at the end of the contest was quite good and the path to asia was
solid.  No appreciable time was spent on the low bands so the numbers are down
as would be expected.  Really great frequency fight was observed on 14.300 as
the brave souls defended their right to ownership of that sacred spot.  I hope
there is a special place for those jerks and the flotsam from 14.230 too as
their displaced and illegal energy really deserve eternal companionship.  I
never said a word -----must be getting old.

Thanks to all who worked me and yes I am in ZONE 5.

73

Natan
Freeville, NY

160 = Inverted L

80 = Full wave loop

40 + 2el Force 12 240N @ 90'

20/15/10 = Force 12 C31XR at 100'

K9AY RX array for low bands.

This station is much smaller than the previous W6XR QTH!