[3830] CQWW SSB ZL4NX(JM1CAX) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jm1cax@5925.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ZL4NX(JM1CAX) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:39:37 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZL4NX
Operator(s): JM1CAX
Station: ZL4NX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   91    22       45
   15:   37     9       12
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

IC756pro3 + Cushcraft MA5VA Vertical

All the QSOs were made S&P only. Quite a lot of time spent in front of the
radio, shouting and pressing a parrot button so many times, it was often found
stressed as my signal did not get through. I expect to do a lot better in the
CW portion and am looking forward to it. Thanks all for picking up my weak
sig.

73, Koji ZL4NX
ex JM1CAX, K0JI, ZK2NX, D2NX, JY9NX, 3DA0NX, etc