[3830] CQWW SSB K0DU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K0DU M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:43:57 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU  K0CL  KA9MWM
Station: K0DU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   28    10       34
   80:   78    14       36
   40:  375    31       70
   20:  554    34      119
   15:  492    31      105
   10:   24     7        8
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Three years since we contested here. A major lighting strike last year and we
lost a lot of equipment and damage to our house. We still don't have all the
antennas back up or repaired but were getting closer. It was a last minute
decision to get on. Larry and Bob decided Thursday to join me.Very limited
operating conditions for M/S one rig no mult station. We hope to have more time
in the future to put it all back together. We need to work on improving low band
antennas big time! Nice to be back on with the guys, I am glad Larry K0CL and
Bob KA9MWM came over.  Jerry K0DU