[3830] CQWW SSB 4O3A(ES5TV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 4O3A(ES5TV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:47:14 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Obosnik hill
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  221    10       55
   80:  780    26       87
   40: 1781    33      115
   20: 2089    38      123
   15: 2341    32      121
   10:  468    26       80
------------------------------

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

This was brutal as we just decided with Ranko over glass of whiskey:) optimistic
target was 8m but 10 and 15 meters were better than expected. station is still
not fully ready and systems not tested. two towers did not rotate and rf
blocked the keyboard when transmitting. Try running over 550 rate (observed
from WinTest rate meter) with having to memorize all the calls and typing after
the exchange has ended, quite an exercise:)

anyhow, I am sure Toni beat me with comfortable margin and probably made new
record given the propagation.

What Ranko has built here is amazing and view is breathtaking so sooner or
later someone will win EU from here, just a matter of time:)

73
Tonno
ES5TV