[3830] CQWW SSB F4ASK

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB F4ASK
From: Gilbert RATS <f4ask@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 02:00:22 +0100
2009 CQ World-Wide DX Contest          F4ASK

    SINGLE-OP-LP                   Zone: 14

    Band      QSOs          QSO pts.      Mults.
    80m        181           189           54
    40m        74            92            38
    20m        74            91            46
    15m        14            26            19
    10m        20            23            15
    TOTALS     363           421           172

                         Claimed score =  72412

        Hi,

        Hard week end. Propagation not so bad on 10m (Surprised !).

        Big guns, too much strong modulations, band noise (Industries near my
home), many stations (A good      stuff), very difficult with only 90/100
watts, G5RV and vertical antenna home made.

        But anyway, it was a good week end.

        Next year, I will be in my club station team for great contests.

        So, I wish to meet you on the air.

        Have a good night (yawn :o) ) !