[3830] CQWW SSB K3TN SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3TN SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:12:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   37     9       21
   40:   58    17       38
   20:  104    20       57
   15:   91    19       42
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

TS 850 to Windom at 15m high, ALS-600

I never really liked SSB contests, so I got married 20 years ago during WW SSB
weekend - most of this weekend was 20th anniversary activities. Had fun
practicing high speed N1MM Logger-assisted S&Ping - boy, are cluster putouts
inaccurate. I found CTRL-arrow S&Ping to be largely useless, stuck to old
fashioned dial twiddling.

The ether seemed to suck the energy out of the low bands on Saturday and squirt
it into 15m on Sunday - forgot how much fun a huge, open 15m could be.