[3830] CQWW SSB K7WP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arthursk7wp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7WP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:16:36 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7WP
Operator(s): K7WP
Station: K7WP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 40.5

  160:    4     4        4
   80:   37    10       16
   40:  261    27       61
   20:  188    24       64
   15:  322    29       86
   10:   10     5        6
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  FT1000MP / AL811H / Force 12 6BA @ 70'/ CL33 SA/Carib fixed multi antenna
@ 20'/160/80 Sloper / N1MM

Wow, for me, it makes me appreciate the CW tests! (My ears are still ringing)It
was great to see 15m shining this year. 20m seemed to give out a bit on Sunday
morning, but picked back up later. 15m was the band, and it was hard to get off
of it (much fun after so long a time!)  The mistake of not getting back to 20m,
as well as prop, and a nagging local noise problem can be seen in the 20m
score. For me, 15m and 40m were the work bands this year. Tried Assisted Class
to try to get a few more points for the club.  Better score than last year, and
the body held out pretty well, but sure have a long way to go in efficiency and
effective time spent.  Thanks for all the Q's...great time...now for the CW!

73, John K7WP...Go Arizona Outlaws!