[3830] CQWW SSB KY5R SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KY5R SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:54:56 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  767    29      125
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well well I finally had a hunch pan out. Been watching 15mtr band for two weeks.
I just knew it was going to "light up" for the weekend. WOW......
Had a great time all in all. Just haven't figured out the secret to running
stations from here in NW Alabama. More antenna, more power and a more savy
operator I guess would be a good start. Hope all experienced the band this
weekend in the hopes of it not being a "one trick pony" this contest season.

TNX to all who put up with my puny sig and ineffecient operating practices.

73's es see you on the bands,  Tim, KY5R in the "heart of Dixie"