[3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:25:13 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FM19
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   19     4        3
   40:   40    12       26
   20:   54    14       38
   15:   77    16       47
   10:    8     7        7
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Congrats to all the big guns and big scores out there.  It was nice to see 15
meters open, but it didn't do me much good.  On all the bands, my signal wasn't
doing much.  It seemed like the further north the station was, the better they
heard me.

At one point, I started keeping track of how many calls I would make versus the
number of contacts.  It was upwards of 25:1 on Saturday.  Things seemed to
improve for me on Sunday at least.  No big DX to speak of all weekend for me,
but it was fun to have the radios plugged in and the antennas working.

Can't wait for CQ WW CW!

As always, send in your photos, stories and more for my contesting web site.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news