[3830] CQWW SSB PY3UEB M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY3UEB M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:40:13 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY3UEB
Operator(s): PY3KN, PY3NZ, PY3FOX, PY3MSF, PU3LYB
Station: PY3UEB

Class: M/S LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   22     7        7
   40:  121    19       32
   20:  355    21       35
   15: 1068    24       81
   10:  678    22       70

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

We had heavy rain and winds on the first night of operation, causing us to be
without power for most of the time. We operate low power, because we did not
have energy to power 220V linear. We had good openings on 10m Band for Europe
and North America, but were hurt in the 20m band where a electric noise does
not allow a good reception. Thank you to those who have contacted us and we
will meet again in the next contest. 73's.