[3830] CQWW SSB G4IIY M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ZEN90387@ZEN.CO.UK
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB G4IIY M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 02:39:36 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: G4IIY
Operator(s): G4IIY G3IZD G6LSO
Station: G4IIY

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:   66     4       34
   80:  710    14       69
   40:  606    20       87
   20:  647    24       86
   15:  279    21       82
   10:  101     7       31
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Gale force winds required us to lower the masts for the duration of the contest,
compromising our score.  We had to take down (and fix) a beam where the stub
mast had become loose and was wandering around randomly in the wind. The 80m
vertical survived well, but sopenbt a giood deal of its time at 45 degress
throughout Saturday in the wind.
The wx before the contest on Friday and on Monday is clear blue sky and almost
no wind!!  Typical!!

The three of us had great fun.
Ian G4IIY