[3830] CQWW SSB N0IJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N0IJ M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 02:40:47 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ,N0IM,AA0AW,AF9T
Station: N0IJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Wisconsin
Operating Time (hrs): 34

  160:   18     8       10
   80:   72    16       55
   40:   78    22       62
   20:  401    36      127
   15:  275    27      103
   10:   24     7       13
------------------------------
Total:  868   116      370  Total Score = 1,144,530

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Our station in the north woods of Wisconsin continues to grow, but,
unfortunately our new antenna for the mult station and 15 has a problem and way
too much time spent trying to get it going.  Being north hurt, and, as usual, we
struggled with low Q count.  Only run was at the end to Asia.  Even with 4
Squares on 40 and 80, nearly every Q on those bands was a challenge.

Bottom line is we all had fun, realize our short comings, and are really
looking forward to the CW weekend (and hope we can get the 2nd antenna going
for 10-20).

John, N0IJ (/9)