[3830] CQWW SSB W1WBB SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W1WBB SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 06:21:07 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: Zone 5   (RI)
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:  20     5        6
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  20     5        6  Total Score = 385

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Casual very part-time effort focused on Topband...it is tough going there with
low power and a small aerial on voice!  Nice to hear 4U1UN on 160M for a new
one.  Thanks to all who pulled out my LP sigs with compromise low vertical
antenna.  I handed out just a few Q's on the other bands too...seems 15M was
swinging pretty well.  Hope to see you in the log this contest season from here
in RI.   Back to CW as my preferred mode...            Bill  W1WBB