[3830] CQWW SSB VE6EX SOSB/40 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6EX SOSB/40 QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:52:06 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOSB/40 QRP
QTH: Calgary AB
Operating Time (hrs): ~15

  160:
   80:
   40:  167    15       19
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All;
   Wow that was tough sledding (For a professional ski bum that lives above the
tree line!!!). A bit of GreyLine DX but thats about all for mults. It was
amazing on 40 to hear the East Coast struggling to work EU!!!. No runs at all,
most Q's were a struggle; but it was fun to do a part timer and be in with the
crowd pushing F1 and hoping for a call. Lots of SWL time here!!

   VE6EX was::  SO1R
   TS950sdx, plus Icom Pro2 monitoring the band; plus my new sloping dipole at
60'. Also did some time with my newly restored by me Collins KWM 2. That was a
pure rush!!!
  TRLOG flawless as ever on new uprated DOS boxes for this year!!
   Cheers and eternal POW to all powder cowboys, See you all in the next
one....
   Dan..