[3830] CQWW SSB P43E SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, p43e@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB P43E SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:29:16 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: P43E
Operator(s): P43E
Station: P43E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  320    27       16
   15:  377    22       15
   10:   68    14        9
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Unexpectedly I had some free time over the weekend.  The station is not optimal
as the rotor of the TH7 is not working, and my 80m dipole fell down a long time
back.  The TH7 was stuck in the NW direction towards the USA.  I only worked
10-15 -20m. No wonder most contacts were with the US.  Sorry to the rest of the
world that I wasn't able to move the antenna and hear them.  Only a handful of
European, Oceania or African stations made it into the log.

Day 1 was difficult to find a run frequency, and I had to enjoy the end of the
bandwith.  On Sunday however, I was more successful in finding a good spot, and
I had great runs on 15m, and especially on 20m at 14260 later on.

Lost power at the end of the contest (only in my street, as I could see the
neighbours to the south with power). Not sure what happened, but it was fixed
in about 30 min.  By that time my frequency was gone and I did some S&P in the
end.

73, Emily