[3830] CQWW SSB PJ4K M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PJ4K M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:19:24 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4K
Operator(s): ZP5AZL, CX6VM, N3BNA, ZP5VAY, K2NG, PJ4NX
Station: PJ4K

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: BONAIRE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   87     9       23
   80:  464    19       68
   40: 1697    30      114
   20: 2143    31      120
   15: 2923    34      133
   10:  242    18       52
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First of all we want to thank Noah (K2NG), for his outstanding attention to
preparing his beautifull place and for joining us as an operator.

We began planning this operation three years ago, with our normal team that
include Dale (N3BNA), Jorge (CX6VM), Tom (ZP5AZL) and Anibal (ZP5VAY).
We have spent so many good times together operating as V26B, TI5N, 9Y4W, ZP0R,
ZP6T, CW5W and we thought of another good location, at the station of K2NG in
Bonaire.

When we began planning we were expecting that the solar flux would be on a
steep upward climb, and that Bonaire would be a new country.  Unfortunately
neither was the case.  Mother nature is not always the same, and one solar
cycle is not always  to the next.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun, and we were pleased to be joined by Peter,PJ4NX,
who operated with us as much as he could, considering he is going to be married
the following week !!  So a big thanks to Peter for joining us.

We were planning to have one more operator, but due to work obligations Juan
(ZP5MAL) had to cancel his trip at the last minute.

Bonaire is a pretty island, the people are so gentle, and we really spent a
good time before and after the contest.

We love the CQWW Contest, and we love radio contesting, so our team is always
thinking to of a new place in a new country, to share together our passion and
of course our friendship that we consider most important of all.

The hottest bands in the contest were 40 meters and 15 meters, with great
openings to Europe and USA.

We really miss the good days of 10 meters, maybe with 10 meter in good shape,
the result could be different.. but that the way it is.

Thanks to everybody who called us, spotted us, cheered us, especially our dear
friends of the Frankford Radio Club.

See you in next contest

Tom

PJ4/ZP5AZL